Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Thank you -Challenges and Jofy

Jofy
 I needed to make a "Thank you" card and luckily the Muse Challenge #201 was a stunning card by Valentyna -and The Sisterhood of crafters -theme was "Simply Made" so having seen their beautiful cards -I used Valentynas green and pink color scheme and tried to shape my stamp but sadly it wouldnt bend enough-and with a theme of Simply Made -I made this card. I used Chameleon pens to colour the flowers and leaves -then added Atyou Spica to the flower head for added sparkle interest-I will enter this card in the 2 challenges -thank you reading

atyou spica pens

http://musecardclub.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/muse-challenge-201.html
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/simply-made.html

ooo update I made it into top 5 Of Muse #201-thank you to everyone who voted = over the moon x


11 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, fab card, I adore Jody stamps.
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, the stamps you asked about are - Carabelle Studio - Pretty like a flower and Indigoblu Giant Poppy xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Zoe - I can feel more money falling out of my bank account !lol

      Delete
  3. WOW this is just fabulous Debbie! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Simply Made’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning card, Debbie! Your coloring is amazing, love the shading and shimmer, and image is pretty too. Thank you for sharing your card with Muse club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and the way you've coloured it! So great to see you at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so stunning. It jumped right out at me from the MUSE gallery. I love the coloring and your sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely coloring and I like the way the flower slants on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that awesome flower image and your coloring and sparkle are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used your supplies to create a beautiful, creative interpretation of Valentyna's Muse card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card, nice image.

    ReplyDelete